The Canyon House Neighborhoods at Esencia have become home to so many new residents, and we’re excited to announce they are more than 50% sold out! We’re proud to say that within the last 10 months, there have been 430 sales, and that number is only growing!
Outstanding Success For The Canyon House Neighborhoods
Grand opening last Fall, Esencia offered 840 homes within its Canyon House Neighborhoods, a collection of 12 neighborhoods by seven homebuilders centered around The Canyon House. A popular Esencia social amenity and gathering place, The Canyon House features Canyon Coffee where you can grab a cup of Peet’s Coffee, the Esencia Visitors Center, the indoor-outdoor Retreat, event lawn where fun events are held year-round, courtyard, the meeting and art room at The Studio, and the adjacent Oak Canyon open space and trails, which lead to the new Esencia Farm, the third working farm at Rancho Mission Viejo.
Esencia’s Newest Additions, The Hilltop Neighborhoods
Beginning Sunday, September 25, home shoppers will be invited to tour more than 20 different model homes within five of the six new neighborhoods that encompass the brand new Hilltop Neighborhoods at Esencia, starting from the high $300’s to low $1 millions.
Take a look at the newest neighborhoods opening soon:
- Sage – townhomes ranging from 931 to 1,791 sq. ft. by Meritage Homes. Priced from the high $300,000s
- Veranda – townhomes ranging from 1,681 to 2,254 sq. ft. by MBK Homes. Priced from the high $500,000s
- Canopy – single family detached homes ranging from 2,153 to 2,799 by Warmington Residential. Priced from the low $700,000s
- Briosa – single family detached homes ranging from 3,069 to 3,502 sq. ft. by William Lyon Homes. Starting from the high $900’s.
Plus, Citron by CalAtlantic Homes and Aria and Aubergine by TRI Pointe Homes will also have new Hilltop Neighborhood locations.
Gavilán™ 55-plus single-level living:
- Arista – primarily single story detached homes ranging from 1,466 to 1,876 sq. ft. by Del Webb Homes. Priced from the $600,000s
- Iris – primarily single story detached homes ranging from 1,729 to 2,340 sq. ft. by CalAtlantic Homes. Priced from the $600,000s (Opening Fall 2016)
Cortesa by Shea Homes will also have a new Hilltop Neighborhood location.
Get Ready For The Hilltop Club
Not only will new homeowners be finding the home of their dreams, but they’ll also have access to amazing amenities like Esencia’s newest social hub, The Hilltop Club, opening in early 2017. The Hilltop Club will include an indoor-outdoor fitness center, game arcade, pool and spa, bar with lounge seats, fire pits, and more.
Esencia is growing, and we are so excited to welcome these 10 stylish new neighborhoods to our family!
Click here to learn more about the beautiful homes available at Esencia.
The homes are just half the fun – click here to discover our amazing amenities!